Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Photo Was Used In An Ad

This may be old news for some, but I was pretty proud this month when the company Instacanvas used my flower photo for their new photo printing ad campaign on their website http://instacanv.as/ I think that is the link, otherwise look to the right and click to the company in my link section of the blog. I normally make my work available for non-commercial collections, but this was kinda cool and I don't mind. This company has featured a couple of my photographs and I get a good vibe from them. What is nice is the fact that I can make money from my instagram photographs and have recently. They are out of California. Check them out if you get a chance. Thanks to everyone who has voted for my work over the past few months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment