Monday, March 24, 2014

Looking Back On Twelve Years Ago With Appreciation and Fondness

Want to know what inspires me, where I come from and what I do, read this article from 2002. Not much about me or my work has changed. Perhaps I should say it has evolved. I still enjoy the oppurtunity to work with artists that have intellectual disabilities and in many mediums. I miss those days way back when, but things change. I have made Kentucky my home now. It is just nice to look back and remember the good times, people, and their impact on my life. For this show at the Arc Gallery, I shot a series of beautiful portraits where each artist is wearing their particular hat design. It looked great and I was so proud of the whole project. Somewhere I still have video...so take a moment and have a read, even if they spelt my name wrong, which always happens to me...:)
Chicago Tribune: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-04-12/news/0204120342_1_city-artists-wearable-art-part-time-artists
Stacy Frett
Photographer and Mixed Media Artist
Http://www.stacyfrett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment