Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dragon Skin in Murray Kentucky

Was asked to help out with a prop for the Murray Playhouse by this wonderful artist named Pam. She constructed this fantastic armiture for a life-size dragon to be used in an upcoming production of Shrek. I couldn't resist helping out. Watching the dragon start coming to life after hours and many layers of papier mache was reward enough. I look forward to helping out with the rest of the process. Her design is spot on! Plus it was nice to hang out and do something that didn't involve photography. I studied several disciplines in college and it is nice to know that I retained these skills years later. I promise to post more photo updates as the process continues. Have a great and creative day!
Cheers,
Stacy Frett
Photograher and Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment